Storm Team 11 Forecast: Partly cloudy tonight with warm highs again tomorrow!


Storm Team 11 Forecast:

Good Evening! 

It was another beautiful day across the Tri-Cities and tonight temperature readings will fall into the low to mid 50s with partly cloudy skies. 

We warm back up to 80 degrees tomorrow with a mix of sun and clouds. There is a 20% chance for a few scattered showers and an isolated storm or two tomorrow. 

Rain is more likely late Thursday into Friday. There is a 30% chance for scattered showers and storms Thursday with a 70% rain chance on Friday. Friday’s high is cooler at 70 degrees.

Saturday is the pick of the weekend with a high of 75 degrees and partly cloudy skies!

Have a great night! 

Victoria Cavaliere


News Channel 11

Office:  423-434-4540


Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss

More Don't Miss