A Chesterfield County police officer saved a baby from choking at a Chick-Fil-A.
A family was eating at the Koger Center Blvd. location Friday night when their baby grabbed a fry from the table and tried to eat it.
According to the family, the baby girl was eating and laughing but then they heard her coughing.
They realized she was chocking. The father ran up to the police officer who arrived moments before and was waiting on his meal.
Officer King acted quickly, took the baby and was able to dislodge the fry. The baby started to breathe again.