A popular concert series in Historic Downtown Bristol is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year.
Border Bash is a free concert series held every year May through August. Believe in Bristol and the Cities of Bristol, Tennessee and Virginia host the celebration every summer.
In addition to the free concerts, the event offers other activities like arts and crafts, vendors and concessions, all taking place on State Street.
Border Bash kicks off its 20th anniversary series on May 17.
Here is the concert line-up for 2019:
- May 17
– Magus and the Movers @ 7:00 p.m.
– Kirk Fleta @ 8:30 p.m.
- June 7
– Fritz & Co. @ 7:00 p.m.
– Mr. Nobody & The Extras @ 8:30 p.m.
- June 21
– Bella Raye @ 7:00 p.m.
– South Hill Banks @ 8:30 p.m.
- July 4
– The Cleverlys @ 8:00 p.m.
- July 19
– Jake Quillin @ 7:00 p.m.
– 49 Winchester @ 8:30 p.m.
- August 2
– Magnolia Boulevard @ 7:00 p.m.
– Holler Jake with David Eggar @ 8:30 p.m.