MIAMI, Fla. (KRON) — Apparently Jimmy Garoppolo is notorious for leaving his friends on read.
During Media Day in Miami, San Francisco 49ers’ George Kittle called the quarterback the “worst texter of all time.”
This was in response to a reporter asking Kittle what a not-so perfect part of Garoppolo is.
“I’m telling you he leaves me on read all the time,” he said. “I’ll be like, ‘Jimmy, want to go to the movies?’ No response. And the next day, he’ll be like ‘yeah I saw your text, I just didn’t respond.’ Thanks Jim, that’s awesome.”
Let’s hope Garoppolo’s communication on the field Sunday is better than his communication over the phone.
LATEST BIG GAME HEADLINES:
- Merriam-Webster’s top word of 2020 is no surprise
- 11 wounded in ‘mass shooting’ at Grenada biker club
- Henry leads Titans’ run to AFC South lead 45-26 over Colts
- Bureau confirms ‘monolith’ was removed, say visitors left behind human waste
- Daily Pledge: Hunter Elementary – Lisa Wilson’s 1st-Grade Class