KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE)- University of Tennessee fans cheering on the big orange at the Gator Bowl on Thursday got some attention for how they were holding their signs.
The fans holding the letters meant to say Good Ole Rocky Top. However they were holding a couple of extra “S’s” and a “V”, but many of the letters were out of order.
The mistake got the attention of many people including ESPN. Now there is even a T-shirt with the big orange and white display on Teepublic.com for $14.00.
- Tracking the Tropics: Tropical Storm Epsilon may become a hurricane near Bermuda
- Bristol, Va. police chief, fire chief, other first-responders join pro-casino coalition
- Stimulus stalled: Senate working against ticking clock to try and pass coronavirus relief package
- ‘We can disagree without hating each other’: Candidates for Utah governor appear in joint ad
- ‘Gatlinburg Haunts’ offering spooky adventures you can enjoy at home