KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE)- University of Tennessee fans cheering on the big orange at the Gator Bowl on Thursday got some attention for how they were holding their signs.
The fans holding the letters meant to say Good Ole Rocky Top. However they were holding a couple of extra “S’s” and a “V”, but many of the letters were out of order.
The mistake got the attention of many people including ESPN. Now there is even a T-shirt with the big orange and white display on Teepublic.com for $14.00.
- Live: Biden delivers remarks at climate summit, to pledge to cut US fossil fuel emissions
- How long does protection from COVID-19 vaccines last?
- WCVSO: Wanted Abingdon woman sought after evading deputies, helicopter search
- Lawmakers propose massive student loan cancellation and free college plan
- Kentucky mom accused of killing son, 10, after trying to cut out his tongue