KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Saturday, the Vols come off their first bye week of the season to take on Georgia at home, and they will do so with true freshman Brian Maurer starting at quarterback.
According to ESPN, this will be the true freshman’s first career start.
This is also the first time in 18 games that Jarrett Guarantano isn’t the starting QB.
- Couple’s story of finding love after losing spouses to cancer shared across the US
- Santa Claus in town: Santa makes appearances at Chuckey Depot Train Museum
- Identifying depression in the elderly during COVID-19
- 12-year-old boy accepted to Georgia Tech; hopes to become aerospace engineer
- ‘COVID slide’: How parents can help children struggling with remote learning