KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The University of Tennessee Athletic Department confirmed Wednesday that multiple athletes have tested postive for COVID-19 in testing done since the Fourth of July.
The teams that are back on campus are football, men’s basketball, women’s basketball, and volleyball. Soccer players are returning in a multi-phase schedule. No breakdown of positive tests by team has been released.
This is a developing story that will be updated as additional information becomes available.
- NBA sees seven of the eight first-round matchups set
- Players kneeling for anthem met with boos before MLS game
- Schools finalizing fan guidelines, max capacities at stadiums as high school football season nears
- George, Leonard lead Clippers past Nuggets for No. 2 seed
- Marlins finally get to go home after beating Blue Jays 14-11