COLUMBIA, SC (WBTW) – South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham (R) announced Thursday night on Facebook his support for President Donald Trump’s legal battle in battleground states.
In the post, Graham expressed his support, saying, “Let’s Stand with President Trump,” and, “He stood for us.”
Graham said in the post that he would be contributing to help with Trump’s legal funds.
“I am donating $500,000 tonight to President Trump’s legal defense fund so we will have the resources to fight,” the post said.
This comes after President Trump announced his administration will be filing lawsuits in several of the battleground states where Joe Biden pulled ahead, effectively flipping the state after two days of counting votes.
- Biden wants to restrict ‘ghost guns’ after ban fails in Virginia General Assembly
- Black-owned California beachfront seized 100 years ago could be returned to owners’ descendants
- Stimulus checks: What we know about how people are spending the $1,400
- Mom goes viral after sharing creative lunches for her kids on social media
- From gift cards to cash: these fitness apps pay you to get in shape