RICHMOND, Va. (WRIC) — The Virginia Lottery Board has approved betting regulations on sports.
Betting will be allowed for most major league and college sports — but it will not include games featuring Virginia college teams.
Betting platforms that are online only will need licenses to participate. The lottery is accepting applications for licenses from October 15 to 31.
- Protests erupt in Richmond following Breonna Taylor grand jury decision
- Carole Baskin of ‘Tiger King’ fame sued for defamation
- Laurel Elementary School in Johnson County closes Thursday due to water issue
- How can I tell the difference between the flu and COVID-19?
- The town of Swastika, NY chooses to keep its name