CHARLOTTE, N.C. (FOX 46) — Happy 116th birthday to Miss Hester Ford!
FOX 46 Charlotte captured the moment Hester turned 115 last year when she had a party at Beatties Ford Road Library with her family.
Hester was born in Lancaster County, South Carolina, and went on to have 12 children with her husband, and has more than 50 grand-kids and 120 great-grand-kids!
Ms. Ford credits her incredible longevity to family and a strong faith in God. And yes, she is the oldest living person in the United States.
- Motorcycle driver trying to escape trooper killed in collision with truck
- Trump ex-campaign boss hospitalized amid threat to harm self
- Hundreds of cars, motorcycles drove around I-469 in ‘Circle the Fort’ Trump Rally
- Spider spins Ruth Bader Ginsburg collar-like web
- Study finds Georgia residents lose more than $4M in COVID-19 fraud