CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (WATE) – A woman was rescued after falling 30 feet at Foster Falls State Park over the weekend, rescue crews said.
The Chattanooga-Hamilton County Rescue Squad says the woman was on a route Saturday night when she fell and hit her head. She was wearing a rope and helmet at the time.
Crews worked for about two hours to get her out.
The condition of the woman is unknown. This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- Science Hill bracing for showdown against Knoxville Catholic
- Bristol, TN Schools to offer hiring, performance bonuses to select positions
- Vigil held for Carter County Mayor Rusty Barnett
- Washington County, VA Schools to continue virtual learning through Oct. 26
- Fox News apologizes for using debunked Nashville coronavirus story