CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. (WATE) – A woman was rescued after falling 30 feet at Foster Falls State Park over the weekend, rescue crews said.
The Chattanooga-Hamilton County Rescue Squad says the woman was on a route Saturday night when she fell and hit her head. She was wearing a rope and helmet at the time.
Crews worked for about two hours to get her out.
The condition of the woman is unknown. This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- Fun with flight: Johnson City radio flyers take wing in Kingsport
- Bass tournament to reel in funds for Hawkins County Rescue Squad
- Severe weather causes damage in Bay County
- Sheriff: Camper missing since Tuesday dies, wife rescued in Death Valley National Park
- What a car’s ‘black box’ is and how to check if your vehicle has one