NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The $198 million Powerball jackpot won in Tennessee last month has been claimed.
The lottery said the prize was claimed by Freedom Trust, choosing the lump sum cash amount of $128.1 million.
The ticket was sold at Worsham’s Market in Hendersonville and matched the six numbers drawn on July 13. The owner, Bobby Worsham, received a $50,000 selling bonus.
The lottery said in a news release it is the seventh Powerball jackpot won in Tennessee and the fourth largest. Powerball is played in multiple states.
- Longtime driver for Washington Co., TN Highway Dept. honored for 44 years of work
- Virginia State Police investigating after fatal crash in Russell County
- One week away: Take our ‘how well do you know the candidates?’ quiz
- Greeneville police: Parents of 2-year-old found in street charged with child abuse; home called ‘unbearable’
- Storm Team 11: Today stays warms before rain threat Wednesday