NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The $198 million Powerball jackpot won in Tennessee last month has been claimed.
The lottery said the prize was claimed by Freedom Trust, choosing the lump sum cash amount of $128.1 million.
The ticket was sold at Worsham’s Market in Hendersonville and matched the six numbers drawn on July 13. The owner, Bobby Worsham, received a $50,000 selling bonus.
The lottery said in a news release it is the seventh Powerball jackpot won in Tennessee and the fourth largest. Powerball is played in multiple states.
- Chick-fil-A on Peoples Street in Johnson City reopening September 26
- Striping company owner calls crooked Lovers Lane lines “freak accident”
- Cynn Chadwick’s New Novel
- Surveillance video from Elizabethton Airport shows moments leading up to Dale Jr. plane crash
- Tennessee Department of Health details rabies cases; vaccination clinic scheduled