NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The $198 million Powerball jackpot won in Tennessee last month has been claimed.
The lottery said the prize was claimed by Freedom Trust, choosing the lump sum cash amount of $128.1 million.
The ticket was sold at Worsham’s Market in Hendersonville and matched the six numbers drawn on July 13. The owner, Bobby Worsham, received a $50,000 selling bonus.
The lottery said in a news release it is the seventh Powerball jackpot won in Tennessee and the fourth largest. Powerball is played in multiple states.
- Art gallery ‘Atelier 133’ part of revitalization for downtown Johnson City
- Volunteer High’s Myrtle Lawson signs to play softball at Montreat College
- Planned water outage to impact Blue Springs area of Carter County on Thursday
- Census Bureau’s new ad campaign targets minorities
- USDA moving forward with new SNAP regulations