KNOXVILLE (WATE) – Saturday is the first home game of the season for the Tennessee Vols. According to the university’s parking and transit department 90% of parking on campus is reserved for permit holders.
New for the 2018 season is $25 general public parking on campus. Those areas include:
- Visitor Center (no shuttle service) (180-space surface lot)
- Old Sports Bubble on Andy Holt Ave (100-space surface lot)
- S12 on Lake Ave (40-space surface lot)
General public parking areas near campus include:
- $40 University Commons parking areas (by Publix & Wal-Mart area)
- $25 Volunteer Blvd West (186) City of Knoxville parking meters
- $15-$30 East Tennessee Children’s Hospital (specified areas)
City of Knoxville public parking areas include:
- Closest to campus – Poplar St lot – $40
- Downtown garages – $20 – Main Ave, Dwight Kessel, City County Bldg, and Locust St
- Downtown – Civic Coliseum Garage & Blackstock Lot – $10
- Free garages – State Street & Market Square
The city of Knoxville also offers KAT Shuttles to and from the games. For information on shuttles, parking and general game day information click here.