TENNESSEE (WATE) – Tennessee Valley District of Holston Conference United Methodist announced Saturday that churches in Knox, Anderson and Claiborne County have been closed due to continued increases in COVID-19 cases.
All in-person services have been canceled, this includes small groups, outside and drive-in services.
Closures will be re-evaluated on July 27.
- Dept. of Labor: 37,680 new unemployment claims filed in Tenn. and Va. last week
- Daily Pledge: Happy Valley Elementary – Julie Keller’s 3rd-Grade Class
- 2 Florida men arrested after dolphin calf, fish found dead
- Report: Twitter bans Trump campaign from tweeting over COVID misinformation
- Man arrested on charge of violating Nashville’s public health order