KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – What Tennessee coach Jeremy Pruitt said following the upset 38-30 loss to Georgia State and what must happen to the Tennessee team going forward.
- Pumpkin patches preparing for fall activities amidst COVID 19 pandemic
- 100-year-old Boones Creek woman reveals her tips for longevity
- Seymour VFD: 1 injured after truck drives through South Knoxville Burger King
- TDOT: Multiple vehicle crash on 81 N near mile marker 22; drivers to expect traffic delays
- Virignia High, Tennessee High showdown suspended through the next two seasons