GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – The City of Gatlinburg says its been days since a local celebrity was last seen in town.
A snowman statue has been missing from his typical spot on a Gatlinburg bench for over three days, the city said Tuesday. ‘Hal’ stands 5’5″ tall and weighs 100 pounds.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, contact the Gatlinburg Police Department.
- Bond for grandmother of Evelyn Boswell set at $5,000 with condition she wear ankle bracelet
- Southern Breakfast Fundraiser at One Acre Cafe in Johnson City
- Community Health Resources on taking their message of good health to our region.
- Mary B Martin School of the Arts plans film screening and musical performance next week
- Tracy and John from Stanley’s Produce prepare Garlic Chicken Parmesan