GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) — Ripley’s is going retro with its latest attraction.
Ripley’s Super Fun Zone, an 1980s themed game room, will open in March.
“We are really excited about the new Ripley’s Super Fun Zone. It is themed and designed around the 80s and is magnificent fun for everyone of all ages. Competition and a family fun atmosphere is an understatement at this Ripley attraction,” Ripley’s regional general manager Ryan DeSear said.
The attraction includes a “totally tubular” laser tag room, “rad” indoor mini-golf, “awesome” arcade shooting gallery, and a retail shop.
Ripley’s Super Fun Zone will be Ripley’s/Guinness attraction’s ninth business in Sevier County.
Ripley’s Super Fun Zone is located between traffic light No. 3 and No. 5 at 542 Parkway in Gatlinburg. You can get ticket information by calling 865-430-8851 or visit www.ripleysgatlinburg.com.
- Elizabethton police: Mail truck overturns after being hit while leaving Sycamore Shoals Hospital
- Watch Live at 1:30ET: White House coronavirus task force to hold Friday briefing
- Ms. Amber, Greene County Schools
- Special ‘Tiger King’ episode hosted by Joel McHale will air Easter Sunday
- Fixed Indexed Annuities with Preservation Financial