WASHINGTON, D.C. (WATE) – President Donald Trump took the time to sign a Tennessee Volunteers hat for charity following his State of the Union address on Tuesday.
Following his 2020 State of the Union address on the Congressional floor, former Knox County Mayor and TN-02 Representative Tim Burchett approached President Trump to ask him to sign a Tennessee Volunteers hat for charity.
President Trump promptly signed the hat and said, “Go Tennessee” before handing it back to Rep. Burchett.
President Trump recently nominated former Tennessee House Speaker Beth Harwell to serve on the board of directors of the Tennessee Valley Authority.
- Three Home Runs Lift Tigers over Bucs
- Handful of Tri-Cities teams keep their season alive, moving to region finals
- Hooks, Davis each capture SoCon postseason accolades
- Bristol, Va. School Board tables lawsuit against Gov. Ralph Northam over stadium capacity
- New York is ready for a new governor in 2022, NewsNation poll finds