KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A pop-up motorcade parade took place in Downtown Knoxville Saturday morning.
The mission: to remember Women’s Suffrage.
This week marked the 100-year anniversary of the ratification of the 19th Amendment, giving the women the right to vote.
Participants decorated their cars and dressed up in suffrage attire.
- Gov. Northam deflects calls to increase fans allowed at high school sports
- Wofford’s strong presence on the boards ends ETSU’s SoCon tourney
- Affidavit: Man found Tiger Woods unconscious after SUV crash
- Job numbers up in US, Biden says more needs to be done to help Americans
- Steak ‘n Shake replaces table service with self-serve kiosks