KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — A pop-up motorcade parade took place in Downtown Knoxville Saturday morning.
The mission: to remember Women’s Suffrage.
This week marked the 100-year anniversary of the ratification of the 19th Amendment, giving the women the right to vote.
Participants decorated their cars and dressed up in suffrage attire.
- Former ETSU star Brandon Calton squaring off against former WWE star Jack Swagger
- Russell County Public Schools employee tests positive for COVID-19, resulting in school closure
- 40 Days for Life participants share pro-life views
- Storm Team 11: Above average warmth ahead of deep tropical moisture
- Coast Guard Foundation steps in to help families impacted by a fire in Buxton