MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Memphis Police say they are searching for a missing, pregnant teenager who has been diagnosed with a mental illness.
Police say 14-year-old Kiarra Payne was last seen at the Boulevard Apartments in the 6100 block of Eyrie Drive at around midnight October 9.
According to police, Kiarra is 14 weeks pregnant and has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder.
Kiarra is 5-feet tall and weighs 125 lbs. Police did not provide a clothing description for her.
If you seen Kiarra or have any information on her whereabouts, please contact Memphis Police Department at 901-545-2677.
- Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office investigating “suspicious death”
- Halloween release: JRH Brewing crafts beer for Crumley House Brain Injury Rehab Center
- Storm Team 11: Mild stretch continues with limited rain next couple days
- “Everything was on fire,” witnesses describe moments after Foley, Alabama plane crash
- Trump’s support hits six month high in key battleground states