KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — The famous Dolly Parton Mural near downtown Knoxville has finished its restoration.
Dogwood Arts took on the project after the Knoxville landmark was defaced last week.
Local artist Megan Lingerfelt was responsible for the restoration, which she says was an honor.
WATE 6 On Your Side and News Channel 11 are glad Dolly has been fixed.
Of note, several other paintings were touched up on Wednesday as well.
- Sullivan East shuts out Hampton on the baseball diamond
- Volunteer fire departments sell fireworks as 4th of July events are canceled
- Gov. Lee, health commissioner, and Ballad plea for people to adhere to COVID guidelines after peak in cases
- TSSAA presents board of directors with 4 options for high school football season
- Appalachian League adds 18 to hall of fame