KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Knoxville field office of Democratic presidential hopeful Mike Bloomberg was vandalized overnight Friday.
Knoxville police received a complaint Friday that the front door of the Bloomberg field office on Western Avenue was vandalized with expletives and markings on three signs.
The incident occurred sometime between 6 p.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. Friday. The complainant did not have any suspect or witness information or security cameras.
It comes just one week after two Bloomberg campaign offices in Ohio were vandalized.
A Knoxville police Property Crimes Unit investigator to the incident.
- BREAKING NEWS: TBI Investigating Officer-Involved Shooting in Hawkins County
- Tusculum picks up sweep over UVA-Wise to stay undefeated
- Hardee’s Classic, Food City Thanksgiving Classic continue on Tuesday
- THP requesting public’s assistance regarding a hit-and-run crash in Carter County
- Border Democrats vow to hold Biden accountable on his pledge to not build ‘another foot of wall’