KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Knoxville field office of Democratic presidential hopeful Mike Bloomberg was vandalized overnight Friday.
Knoxville police received a complaint Friday that the front door of the Bloomberg field office on Western Avenue was vandalized with expletives and markings on three signs.
The incident occurred sometime between 6 p.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. Friday. The complainant did not have any suspect or witness information or security cameras.
It comes just one week after two Bloomberg campaign offices in Ohio were vandalized.
A Knoxville police Property Crimes Unit investigator to the incident.
- Emily Ervin, George Washington Elementary School
- Local churches moving online as Palm Sunday, Easter draw near
- Coronavirus response: Lawmakers divided on next phase of relief
- Sullivan County authorities investigating fatal crash near Jacobs Creek
- Coronavirus in Tennessee: Blount Memorial staff shift to ‘new job’ making gowns, masks