HENDERSONVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Grammy Award-winning recording artist Kelly Clarkson is breaking away and putting her multi-million dollar Middle Tennessee mansion on the market.
According to toptenrealestatedeals.com, the former American Idol champion has put her lakeside home in Hendersonville up on the market with an asking price of $7.49 million.
The 20,121-square-foot home with seven bedrooms, eleven bathrooms, a movie theater, a gym, a two-level office and an elevator is nestled on four acres beside Old Hickory Lake just 25 miles up the Cumberland River from Nashville.
The property also features two covered boathouses, a pool/ spa, sand volleyball court and a greenhouse.
Clarkson lives in California where she films The Kelly Clarkson Show and works as a judge on the hit series, The Voice.
- Portland protesters set fire at police building, 14 arrested
- 3 accused of creating man cave under Grand Central Terminal
- FRIDAY MORNING KICKOFF: Marching band performances from 2014
- Dan, Tanya Snyder to quarantine following COVID-19 exposure, missing first game in 21 years
- Washington gets 8 sacks, rallies for 27-17 win over Eagles