KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – East Tennessee is continuing to recover after a line of severe weather ripped through the region over the weekend.
Causing high winds to topple trees and even propel a trampoline into power lines.
The Knoxville Utilities Board shared these images of a trampoline stuck on local power lines.
At one point on Sunday, more than 10,000 homes were out of power. As of this morning, KUB is reporting zero outages.
- Tracking the Tropics: Cristobal weakens to tropical depression before move back to Gulf
- NCDHHS: 31,966 COVID-19 cases in North Carolina, new cases in Watauga and Ashe counties
- Kingsport Police investigate after reports of shots fired at Tri-Cities crossing business
- UT investigating video of incoming cheerleader using racial slur
- Trail Forecast: June 6 & 7, 2020