KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — Gypsy Circus Cider Company is opening a location in North Knoxville.
The Kingsport-based fermented cider company is opening the Barrelhouse by Gypsy Circus Cider at 621 Lamar St. The grand opening will be held at 4 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 21, and will run for five days.
Dozens of ciders and local craft beers will be on tap. The bar also features a restaurant, The Bohemian.
- South Greene nabs Hardee’s title, other squads shine on Saturday
- Tennessee rolls over Western Kentucky for season-opening win
- ETSU holds off Longwood for season-opening victory
- Storm Team 11: Rain moves in Sunday night ahead of winter cold, wind and some snow
- Jonesborough shops open their doors for Small Business Saturday