KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – H&M, one of the world’s largest fashion retailers, will open a new location in Knoxville this fall.
H&M will open a 23,000 square-foot store at Knoxville’s West Town Mall in Fall 2020. The West Town Mall location will also carry the H&M Kids collection for newborns to 14-year-olds.
The new store will create 20 new jobs, a release from H&M said. In 2019, H&M was recognized as one of America’s Best Employers for Diversity 2019 by Forbes magazine.
Visit career.hm.com for available job opportunities.
In 2013, H&M the first global fashion company to implement an in-store clothing recycling project. In 2019 alone, H&M U.S. diverted over 4.3 million pounds of unwanted textiles from landfills.
H&M first American store opened in 2001 and has expanded to 565 locations across the country.
- Bond for grandmother of Evelyn Boswell set at $5,000 with condition she wear ankle bracelet
- Southern Breakfast Fundraiser at One Acre Cafe in Johnson City
- Community Health Resources on taking their message of good health to our region.
- Mary B Martin School of the Arts plans film screening and musical performance next week
- Tracy and John from Stanley’s Produce prepare Garlic Chicken Parmesan