(CNN) – Dolly Parton wants to appear on the cover of Playboy again.
The country music legend told 60 Minutes Australia she has no plans to retire and wants to pose for Playboy magazine for her 75th birthday next year.
“I thought it would be such a hoot if they’ll go for it, I don’t know if they will,” Parton said.
In 1978, Parton became the first country singer to make it on the cover of the magazine where she wore Playboy’s iconic bunny outfit, ears and a bow tie.
In addition to possibly making a return visit to Playboy, Parton says she plans on still making music.
- Golden guy: USA’s Caeleb Dressel wins 100m freestyle
- Gov. Northam reviewing possible mask changes in Virginia following CDC reversal
- Hot and humid Thursday with scattered showers and thunderstorms Friday
- Djokovic says ‘pressure is a privilege’ that he can handle
- Ron Popeil, prodigious inventor and infomercial king, dies at 86