(CNN) – Dolly Parton wants to appear on the cover of Playboy again.
The country music legend told 60 Minutes Australia she has no plans to retire and wants to pose for Playboy magazine for her 75th birthday next year.
“I thought it would be such a hoot if they’ll go for it, I don’t know if they will,” Parton said.
In 1978, Parton became the first country singer to make it on the cover of the magazine where she wore Playboy’s iconic bunny outfit, ears and a bow tie.
In addition to possibly making a return visit to Playboy, Parton says she plans on still making music.
- Sullivan East shuts out Hampton on the baseball diamond
- Volunteer fire departments sell fireworks as 4th of July events are canceled
- Gov. Lee, health commissioner, and Ballad plea for people to adhere to COVID guidelines after peak in cases
- TSSAA presents board of directors with 4 options for high school football season
- Appalachian League adds 18 to hall of fame