(CNN) – Dolly Parton wants to appear on the cover of Playboy again.
The country music legend told 60 Minutes Australia she has no plans to retire and wants to pose for Playboy magazine for her 75th birthday next year.
“I thought it would be such a hoot if they’ll go for it, I don’t know if they will,” Parton said.
In 1978, Parton became the first country singer to make it on the cover of the magazine where she wore Playboy’s iconic bunny outfit, ears and a bow tie.
In addition to possibly making a return visit to Playboy, Parton says she plans on still making music.
- Carter Co. schools making schedule changes due to Covid-19 and inclement weather
- Storm Team 11: Rain moves in this evening, switches to snow showers by Monday night
- Wisconsin counties finish recount, confirms Biden’s win over Trump
- Derrick Henry carries Titans in lopsided victory over Colts
- Officer-involved crash results from domestic call Saturday night in Unicoi