(WATE) — Dolly, Dolly, and more Dolly — East Tennessee’s own Dolly Parton is giving fans a taste of music, film and even a new holiday collection as we near the holiday season.
Parton released one of the original songs on her upcoming Christmas album, ‘A Holly Dolly Christmas,’ titled “Christmas On The Square.”
The album is set to release this week – on Friday, Oct. 2.
Sevier County’s Daughter saying that “Christmas On The Square” is more than just a song, it is also going to be a musical that will be released on Netflix. The musical is set to hit the streaming service on November 22nd.
And that’s not all — Dolly will be sharing some of her favorite Christmas traditions in her new holiday collection at home and kitchen retailer Williams Sonoma.
“From my signature cookie mix to festive aprons, we’ve got everything you need for the most magical holiday season. http://williams-sonoma.com/dolly“Dolly Parton
- 27th Annual Second Harvest Foodbank of Northeast Tennessee Golf Tournament Fundraiser- Part 1
- Stimulus checks: Hours left to cut deal with $1,200 direct payments before Election Day
- Knox County mayor’s chief of staff resigns, parks & rec director fired amid misconduct investigation
- Spotlight on Branch House Family Justice Center
- Commonwealth’s Attorney: 65-year-old Norton man to serve 4 years for ‘indecent liberties’ with child