SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dolly Parton is issuing a challenge of her own. She wants to hear the public’s version of her hit song “Jolene”.
This comes as part of the lead up to the release of Dolly’s Netflix series “Heartstrings,” set to kick off on Friday.
Julianne Hough, who plays Jolene in the series helped Dolly make the announcement on Twitter as seen in the video.
The pair is asking fans to share their creative renditions of the hit song on social media using the tag #JOLENECHALLENGE.
- Bluff City woman facing charges after reportedly falling asleep at the wheel
- Coastal Carolina University students react to “extremely racist” social media post
- Memorial service date set for Aniah Blanchard
- Missing Alabama dog found in prison yard
- Man whose info found on Jersey shooter nabbed on gun charge