SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dolly Parton is issuing a challenge of her own. She wants to hear the public’s version of her hit song “Jolene”.
This comes as part of the lead up to the release of Dolly’s Netflix series “Heartstrings,” set to kick off on Friday.
Julianne Hough, who plays Jolene in the series helped Dolly make the announcement on Twitter as seen in the video.
The pair is asking fans to share their creative renditions of the hit song on social media using the tag #JOLENECHALLENGE.
- Bristol, Kingsport HMG locations participate in COVID-19 vaccine trial
- Johnson City Schools BOE approves plan to allow fall sports to proceed, players to sign waiver
- Starwatch Blog: Perseid meteor showers peaks this week, one of the best of the year
- Rhea views U.S. Amateur Championship as a marathon
- Kingsport leaders set to authorize PILOT agreement with Domtar at special meeting Tuesday