SEVIERVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Dolly Parton is issuing a challenge of her own. She wants to hear the public’s version of her hit song “Jolene”.
This comes as part of the lead up to the release of Dolly’s Netflix series “Heartstrings,” set to kick off on Friday.
Julianne Hough, who plays Jolene in the series helped Dolly make the announcement on Twitter as seen in the video.
The pair is asking fans to share their creative renditions of the hit song on social media using the tag #JOLENECHALLENGE.
- Daily Pledge: Hunter Elementary – Lisa Wilson’s 1st-Grade Class
- Storm Team 11: Very dry and sunny again today, warming up
- Season ends for ETSU men’s basketball, falling to UNCG in SoCon semifinals
- Storm Team 11: Warming trend underway Monday afternoon as we stay dry
- ‘I’m really anxious to get it’: Sullivan Co. residents may have to wait as Tennessee begins vaccinating Phase 1c Monday