ONEIDA, Tenn. (WATE) – Fire crews are at the scene of a fire at a Scott County clinic previously the target of state and federal drug investigations.
Scott County dispatch says fire crews have been at the scene of a fire at the Coffey Family Medical Clinic in Oneida since before 3:30 a.m. We’re told the clinic is fully engulfed.
We have a crew on the way. We’ll keep you updated as we learn more.
In 2018, state and federal law enforcement officials searched the clinic as part of an investigation into overdose deaths involving opioids.
- Carter Co. schools making schedule changes due to Covid-19 and inclement weather
- Storm Team 11: Rain moves in this evening, switches to snow showers by Monday night
- Wisconsin counties finish recount, confirms Biden’s win over Trump
- Derrick Henry carries Titans in lopsided victory over Colts
- Officer-involved crash results from domestic call Saturday night in Unicoi