ONEIDA, Tenn. (WATE) – Fire crews are at the scene of a fire at a Scott County clinic previously the target of state and federal drug investigations.
Scott County dispatch says fire crews have been at the scene of a fire at the Coffey Family Medical Clinic in Oneida since before 3:30 a.m. We’re told the clinic is fully engulfed.
We have a crew on the way. We’ll keep you updated as we learn more.
In 2018, state and federal law enforcement officials searched the clinic as part of an investigation into overdose deaths involving opioids.
- TDH: 53,116 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Tennessee
- Tracking the Tropics Week 6: Storm surge, contraflow and the buoy network
- Happy Birthday, Roy! Veteran celebrates 95th birthday with parade
- Ohio hospital fires nurse who was caught on camera yelling racial slur
- New bar, restaurant restrictions announced by Shelby County Health Department