RUTLEDGE, Tenn. (WATE) – Organizers confirmed Wednesday that the 2020 Grainger County Tomato Festival will not take place this year.
Taking place during the final weekend in July, the three-day festival has been held annually since 1992.
According to the Festival’s website, various expansions over the years have made it one of the largest free festivals in East Tennessee and was named one of the top ten free festivals in America by Parade Magazine.
Organizers posted some contact information of vendors that would have sold their products at the festival and ask other farmers to reply to the post below with their own contact information.
- VDH: B.1.1.7 COVID-19 variant identified in Southwest Virginia
- What happens when a plumber leaves the sprinkler on for the coldest two weeks of the winter? He calls it art
- Real estate: What $500K gets you in Tampa vs. Cleveland
- First US J&J vaccine doses shipping Sunday night
- Unicoi County High School head basketball coach resigns