GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – Anakeesta’s 360-degree observation deck, part of a multi-million dollar expansion to the park, has opened to visitors in Gatlinburg.
The Anavista tower offers 360-degree views of the Smokies, even peaks as far away as Kentucky. The tower is part of Anakeesta’s $6.5 million dollar 2020 expansion.
It will also soon include a new restaurant, the Smokehouse Brewery, along with a water play area and tree house adventures. Nearly two million people have visited Anakeesta since it opened less than three years ago in one of Tennessee’s most popular tourist destinations.
Anakeesta is located at 576 Parkway in Gatlinburg. The park is open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Trail Forecast: August 15 & 16, 2020
- Report: American Airlines set to drop flights to as many as 30 smaller cities
- 28 positive COVID-19 cases at University of Tennessee-Knoxville, chancellor says
- Nashville bars can reopen Monday with limited capacity
- Chinese officials say chicken wings from Brazil tested positive for coronavirus