NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – The fourth teen who escaped a Nashville Juvenile Detention facility has been captured.
TBI said Brandon Caruthers is in custody.
Decorrius Wright, Morris Marsh, Brandon Caruthers, and Calvin Howse all managed to escape from the facility on Nov. 30.
Two former employees were also charged Wednesday night.
Wright is charged in the shooting death of 24-year-old musician Kyle Yorlets on Torbett Street in February. Marsh is suspected of killing Charles Easley, 19, on Lemont Drive in April.
Caruthers and Howse have armed robbery and gun possession charges in their criminal history. Caruthers had been transferred to adult court on an Aug. 2018 armed robbery case from Apache Trail in South Nashville. Howse was last arrested Nov. 21 on Dickerson Pike on charges of auto theft and gun possession.
- Police capture 3rd escaped Nashville teen after pursuit
- 3 charged in connection with aiding escapee from Juvenile Detention Facility
- 2 of 4 escaped Nashville teens captured
- A juvenile escapee placed on the TBI’s Most Wanted list
- Metro police: Four teens escaped from the Juvenile Detention Center in downtown Nashville