GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) — The annual Gatlinburg Craftsmen’s Fair is back for its 45th year.
The fall craft fair is offering more than 200 booths featuring works from artisans and craftspeople from across the country.
The fair is open each day from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. now through Oct. 25 at the Gatlinburg Convention Center.
Social distancing will be enforced at the fair and masks are required. Hand sanitizing stations will be set up around the convention center as well.
Admission is $10. Children ages 12 and under are free.
- Three Home Runs Lift Tigers over Bucs
- Handful of Tri-Cities teams keep their season alive, moving to region finals
- Hooks, Davis each capture SoCon postseason accolades
- Bristol, Va. School Board tables lawsuit against Gov. Ralph Northam over stadium capacity
- New York is ready for a new governor in 2022, NewsNation poll finds