PINEVILLE, Ky (WATE) – Bell Central School in Pineville, Kentucky will dismiss early Tuesday for the funeral for three students killed in a mobile home fire last week.
Sierra, Cynthia, and Shawn Posey were killed in a mobile home fire on Hurst Hollow Road along with their grandmother.
The school will dismiss at 2 p.m. Tuesday ahead of the funeral.
Brooks Durham Funeral Home says the family will receive friends after 4 p.m. at the Bell Central School Center. The funeral will follow at 7 p.m.
- The Latest: Richmond gears up for Lobby Day, crowds continue to grow
- GPD: Greeneville man turns himself in after shooting at sister, infant nephew in passing car
- Super Bowl a tossup at legal sports books
- Scott Co. Sheriff’s Office K-9 ‘Apache’ outfitted with new protective vest thanks to donation
- Warming shelters open across Tri-Cities region on Monday