PINEVILLE, Ky (WATE) – Bell Central School in Pineville, Kentucky will dismiss early Tuesday for the funeral for three students killed in a mobile home fire last week.
Sierra, Cynthia, and Shawn Posey were killed in a mobile home fire on Hurst Hollow Road along with their grandmother.
The school will dismiss at 2 p.m. Tuesday ahead of the funeral.
Brooks Durham Funeral Home says the family will receive friends after 4 p.m. at the Bell Central School Center. The funeral will follow at 7 p.m.
- End of World War II marked at Tennessee’s Bicentennial Mall State Park
- Great aunt of slain 5-year-old Cannon Hinnant speaks out: ‘My heart’s broken’
- Scott Carter’s first priority is players and coaches safety
- Brandon Calton thankful for the support of the Tri-Cities
- Despite COVID-19 economy, Tri-Cities’ real estate market is booming