AUBURN, Ala (WIAT) — President of Auburn University Jay Gogue took to social media Sunday evening to express the core values of Auburn University as protests spark throughout the country.
In his letter that was posted on Auburn’s Facebook and Twitter pages, Gogue explains that there is no room for anything that promotes hate and exclusion.
- Bridge repair work to impact interstate traffic in west Knoxville
- David Crockett Pioneer Mack Hensley signed with King University basketball
- UPDATE: BrightRidge says power restored in the Gray community
- TN’s Capitol’s Confederate bust decision shows strong, passionate divides remain
- Big Ten to play conference-only football schedule