PLASH ISLAND, Ala. (WKRG) — In a video shared to WKRG News 5, an alligator can be spotted in the flood waters outside a home on Plash Island in Gulf Shores.
In the video from Tina Bennett, a 10- to 12- foot alligator swims through the waters surging outside a residence after Hurricane Sally’s landfall.
WKRG Meteorologist Thomas Geboy urges residents shelter in place until flood waters recede due to the displaced wildlife and the downed power lines.
Safely send your photos and videos to email@example.com.
- Motorcycle driver trying to escape trooper killed in collision with truck
- Trump ex-campaign boss hospitalized amid threat to harm self
- Hundreds of cars, motorcycles drove around I-469 in ‘Circle the Fort’ Trump Rally
- Spider spins Ruth Bader Ginsburg collar-like web
- Study finds Georgia residents lose more than $4M in COVID-19 fraud