WICHITA, Kan. (KSNW) – A large group of President Trump supports are gathering outside the Historic Sedgwick County Courthouse Saturday morning.
There’s approximately 100 supports in the area chanting “four more years” and “Trump 2020. ”
This comes in just a few hours after the Associated Press announced that President-elect Joe Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris received enough Electoral College votes to position themselves in a solid lead.
KSN will update this story as more information becomes avaialble.
- Holston preps for state semifinal matchup Friday against Galax
- LIVE: NASA, SpaceX to launch 4 astronauts to space station on recycled rocket and capsule
- TN High, Elizabethton draw on the pitch; Hampton takes down Happy Valley on the diamond
- Gate City native Mac McClung takes his name out of NCAA transfer portal
- World of Outlaws Throwdown first practice at the Bristol Motor Speedway