TAMPA (WFLA/CNN) – Good news, all you cool and cats and kittens more Tiger King is on the way.
Netflix is bringing back its widely-talked about docuseries for one more episode with a special host, comedian Joel McHale.
The eighth episode of the show, titled “The Tiger King and I,” will start streaming on April 12.
The aftershow-style episode will include interviews with John Reinke, Joshua Dial, John Finlay, Saff, Erik Cowie, Rick Kirkman, and Jeff and Lauren Lowe
If you’re a fan of the show or its viral memes those names are all very familiar.
Nielsen says the series garnered 34 million unique views in the first 10 days of its release in the U.S. alone.
The Tiger King Joe Exotic, whose real name is Joe Maldanado, is serving 22 years in prison after being convicted of animal abuse and a murder-for-hire plot involving Carole Baskin. Baskin owns Big Cat Rescue in Tampa.
- Tennessee football players return to campus amid uncertainty over season plans
- George Floyd autopsy shows he tested positive for COVID-19 in April
- Storm Team 11: Storm Threat Returns This Afternoon
- Protests continue for a seventh night in Johnson City
- Kingsport prayer vigil held to bring spirituality in fight against racism