TAMPA, (WFLA) — Popeyes hit a road block in the chicken sandwich war Tuesday when they announced they sold out of their supremely popular chicken sandwiches.
The fast food chain released a video highlighting the success of the sandwich, showing the “sold out” signs on restaurant doors across the country.
In a shocking turn of events, Popeyes said it is temporarily suspending production of the sandwich until further notice.
Did the chicken restaurant really sell out of chicken sandwiches? Or is it a strategy to get people to download their app? The video says if you would like to be notified when the sandwich returns to your area, you can download the Popeyes mobile app.
- Homeowners worried annexation proposal could bring substance abuse treatment facility to neighborhood
- Sydney on the Trails: The Tweetsie Trail
- Insurance companies suing U.S. Government for 2016 Gatlinburg wildfires claims
- Pal’s Photo in a Flash winner November 22nd
- Bill would help provide therapy dogs to vets