TAMPA (WFLA) — Over 800 Airbnb homes are ready to take in evacuees or deployed relief workers for free during Hurricane Dorian.
Over 800 hosts in the Southeast United States have opened their doors to displaced neighbors or relief workers deployed to help.
Airbnb says the homes are free to stay at between Aug. 31 and Sept. 16.
If you have an available housing in the area indicated on the map, Airbnb asks you to consider making your home available.
For more information, click here.
- Storm Team 11: Sunny and nice today before clouds and cooler weather return in a hurry
- Patrick Henry Advances to State Semifinals
- Samford Inflicts Revenge on ETSU in Regular Season Finale
- Eastside, Tazewell Stumble in the First Round of the Playoffs
- Storm Team 11: Nice and sunny for most of Sunday before clouds return