BAHAMAS (WFLA) — Ominous cell phone video taken from an island in the Atlantic shows Hurricane Dorian’s arrival in the Bahamas.
The video was shared on Facebook by Visit Green Turtle Cay, a tourism company for the island in the Bahamas.
The 1 p.m. update by the National Hurricane Center said Hurricane Dorian has reached maximum winds near 180 mph with gusts over 220 mph.
- Tennessee hunter hurt in 20-ft fall from broken tree stand
- Operation Christmas Child announces list of Tri-Cities donation drop-off collection sites
- More than 100 East TN students compete in VEX Robotics Tournament in Johnson County on Saturday
- Police: 20-year-old dies in North Carolina dirt bike crash
- BBB warns that illegal ‘Secret Sister’ gift exchange scam has resurfaced on social media