BAHAMAS (WFLA) — Ominous cell phone video taken from an island in the Atlantic shows Hurricane Dorian’s arrival in the Bahamas.
The video was shared on Facebook by Visit Green Turtle Cay, a tourism company for the island in the Bahamas.
The 1 p.m. update by the National Hurricane Center said Hurricane Dorian has reached maximum winds near 180 mph with gusts over 220 mph.
- Devices installed in Lamar Elementary gym for bat control
- US lawmakers introduce bill to encourage preventive health care
- Feds offer $460 million in public transportation grants
- More than 800 students in one Georgia school district quarantined after 1st week of classes
- Tracking the Tropics, Week 11: Remembering Hurricane Camille & a chat with the National Hurricane Center