SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you’re having some trouble getting onto your Netflix account or streaming your favorite shows or movies right now, it’s not just you!
Netflix says it is experiencing issues streaming on all devices.
“We are working to resolve the problem and we apologize for any inconvenience,” the company said on its website.
Multiple people confirmed on social media they were having issues with the streaming service.
No word on when the streaming service will be back up, so hang tight!
This is a developing story.
Latest News Headlines:
- Golf Acres neighborhood holds 41st annual ‘Lights for Jesus’
- The Skid Continues for ETSU WBB, Dropping its Third-Straight
- Kingsport live nativity scene draws hundreds downtown
- Storm Team 11: Big warm up Monday with a flood threat near the Cumberland Plateau, Most rain holds off until Monday night elsewhere
- Chuy Bravo, sidekick of Chelsea Handler, dies suddenly at 63