SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you’re having some trouble getting onto your Netflix account or streaming your favorite shows or movies right now, it’s not just you!
Netflix says it is experiencing issues streaming on all devices.
“We are working to resolve the problem and we apologize for any inconvenience,” the company said on its website.
Multiple people confirmed on social media they were having issues with the streaming service.
No word on when the streaming service will be back up, so hang tight!
This is a developing story.
Latest News Headlines:
- Abingdon, Virginia High each open up their seasons with a win
- Senior day spoiled as UNCG edges out ETSU in overtime
- ETSU’s late rally against Mercer falls short on senior day
- High school boys basketball teams kick off region play in Tennessee
- Storm Team 11: Warm winds Sunday ahead of heavy rain at night into early Monday