PALM HARBOR, Fla. (WFLA) — The community and local police officers showed support for a 3-year-old after her mom said no one showed up at her birthday party.
The party took place at John Chestnut Park in East Lake. There was decoration, food, and a bounce house. But there weren’t any guests.
The girl’s mom posted in a Trinity Facebook group: “No one showed up to my 3-year-old’s birthday party today. If anyone wants to bring their kids, there is a bounce house. We will be here until 3.”
Replies of support started flooding the post and shortly, the empty park was filled with kids and parents, all strangers to the girl and her mom.
And then deputies with the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office showed up, gifts in hand.
- Daily Pledge: Hunter Elementary – Lisa Wilson’s 1st-Grade Class
- Storm Team 11: Very dry and sunny again today, warming up
- Season ends for ETSU men’s basketball, falling to UNCG in SoCon semifinals
- Storm Team 11: Warming trend underway Monday afternoon as we stay dry
- ‘I’m really anxious to get it’: Sullivan Co. residents may have to wait as Tennessee begins vaccinating Phase 1c Monday