PALM HARBOR, Fla. (WFLA) — The community and local police officers showed support for a 3-year-old after her mom said no one showed up at her birthday party.
The party took place at John Chestnut Park in East Lake. There was decoration, food, and a bounce house. But there weren’t any guests.
The girl’s mom posted in a Trinity Facebook group: “No one showed up to my 3-year-old’s birthday party today. If anyone wants to bring their kids, there is a bounce house. We will be here until 3.”
Replies of support started flooding the post and shortly, the empty park was filled with kids and parents, all strangers to the girl and her mom.
And then deputies with the Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office showed up, gifts in hand.
- Man dies after being attacked by his rooster on way to cockfight
- KPD: Man arrested after reportedly stealing binoculars from hospital gift shop
- ‘Southern Lifestyle’ apparel, gift retailer Palmetto Moon coming to The Mall at Johnson City
- The most fun place to eat in the Smokies: Pirates Voyage
- VA Medical Center asking public to send Valentine’s Day cards to veterans