(CNN) – Diapers are a dad thing, too, and Huggies has finally caught on.
For the first time ever, the company is featuring dads front and center with babies in ads and packaging.
It’s a shift for the company that once got criticism for ads that portrayed fathers as disconnected from their kids.
There are seven different box designs in the new premium diaper line – three with men and babies and four with women and babies.
The new diapers tout plant-based ingredients, leak protection and “ultimate softness.”
Huggies says the new black boxes are to make the diapers feel like a premium product.
They started rolling out to stores this month.
- Kingsport Speedway opens up the season with a full slate of racing
- Vanderbilt behind pitcher Kumar Rocker shuts out Tennessee 5-0
- Virginia Kickoff: Union beats Wise Central in Region 2D, Abingdon falls in 3D
- Buffs beat Bulldogs with a little late magic
- Patrick Henry beats Eastside to win Region 1D Volleyball title, head back to state