MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Myrtle Beach City Council has voted to not allow a members-only swingers club within city limits.
This decision comes after a swingers club owner in Fayetteville, North Carolina asked Myrtle Beach officials to change its zoning code to allow for the adult entertainment club.
News13 was at Tuesday morning’s meeting, where Myrtle Beach City Council immediately denied that motion.
The club owner told council she felt the city misunderstood the purpose of the club.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Storm Team 11: Mountain snow continues, showers elsewhere tonight
- Planters pauses Mr. Peanut Super Bowl promotion following Kobe Bryant’s death
- Washington Co. Commission to discuss declaring support for Second Amendment
- Johnson City Which Wich employees say they received no notice when restaurant closed days before Christmas
- Route 615 in Buchanan County to be closed for six months