MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Myrtle Beach City Council has voted to not allow a members-only swingers club within city limits.
This decision comes after a swingers club owner in Fayetteville, North Carolina asked Myrtle Beach officials to change its zoning code to allow for the adult entertainment club.
News13 was at Tuesday morning’s meeting, where Myrtle Beach City Council immediately denied that motion.
The club owner told council she felt the city misunderstood the purpose of the club.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Emory & Henry Marching Band chosen to perform in Rome New Year’s Parade
- Chase with stolen UPS truck ends with shootout, fatalities
- House passes anti-robocall bill by nearly unanimous vote
- Tri-Cities gun dealers discuss sales as background checks near nationwide record high
- Kingsport man accused of kidnapping, robbing ex-girlfriend in Johnson City