BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) — The family of Aniah Blanchard is partnering with Faith Chapel to memorialize and celebrate her life.
Services will be held at noon Saturday at Faith Chapel on Mike Moore Boulevard.
Blanchard was kidnapped in Auburn and reported missing Oct. 24. On Nov. 25, she was founded in a wooded area in Shorter.
The service is a celebration of Blanchard’s life to commemorate who she was and the impact her life and light is having on the world, Faith Chapel says.
Blanchard’s family asks that although flowers are appreciated, the family requests that donations be made in Aniah’s name to the following agencies: Texas Equusearch Mounted Search and Recovery, Children’s Hospital of Alabama, or the Greater Birmingham Humane Society in honor of her beloved dog “Bloo.”
- Bill introduced in Virgina would award state’s electoral votes to winner of national popular vote
- Former cafeteria manager at Jefferson County school indicted for theft
- ETSU launches new Promise Plan to provide last-dollar assistance for tuition costs
- Georgia man sentenced to 325 months in federal prison for trafficking meth into SWVA
- Daily Pledge: Hunter Elementary – SRO Clyde Garland