KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Nobody must have left the Garth Brooks concert early.
Concert goers took to social media after the show to complain about the traffic congestion, some saying it was worse than a University of Tennessee game, where the announced attendance is typically larger than the number of tickets sold to the Garth Brooks’ Stadium Tour show.
RELATED: Garth Brooks in photos
If you were in the after-concert traffic last night, what’s your take?
- SEC Continuing to Mull Options as Conference-Only Schedule May be End Result
- Body found at Lake Piru, where officials believe actress Naya Rivera drowned
- Rogersville PD: 5 men arrested after ‘creating hazardous situation,’ being involved in fight at Saturday protest
- Washington Co., Tenn. officials to hold COVID-19 news briefing at 3 p.m., WJHL to carry update live on-air
- Brookdale assisted living facility in Johnson City confirms positive COVID-19 case