KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Nobody must have left the Garth Brooks concert early.
Concert goers took to social media after the show to complain about the traffic congestion, some saying it was worse than a University of Tennessee game, where the announced attendance is typically larger than the number of tickets sold to the Garth Brooks’ Stadium Tour show.
RELATED: Garth Brooks in photos
If you were in the after-concert traffic last night, what’s your take?
- Bluff City woman facing charges after reportedly falling asleep at the wheel
- Coastal Carolina University students react to “extremely racist” social media post
- Memorial service date set for Aniah Blanchard
- Missing Alabama dog found in prison yard
- Man whose info found on Jersey shooter nabbed on gun charge