UNICOI, Tenn. (WJHL) — Unicoi County Sheriff Mike Hensley says investigators found a letter that suggested that Luc Vance, a missing Unicoi County man, was planning on harming himself.
According to Hensley, the four-page letter was found locked in a safe a few days into the investigation into Vance’s disappearance. The 35-year-old business owner was last seen on Oct. 29 at his home on Marbleton Road.
The sheriff says the letter was in Vance’s handwriting and referenced his loved ones.
Hensley says the investigation into Vance’s disappearance will continue.
- Unicoi Co. Sheriff: Nothing found in drained quarry, search for Luc Vance continues
- Family of missing Unicoi Co. man Luc Vance says it’s as if he vanished
- Unicoi County Sheriff: “I won’t rest until we found out something about Luc.”
- TBI assisting Unicoi County deputies in search for missing man
- Search continues for missing Unicoi County man, Luc Vance