BRISTOL, Tenn. (WJHL) – Police are investigating after someone fired shots into a business in downtown Bristol on Tuesday night.
According to Bristol, Tennessee police, someone reported hearing shots fired in the downtown area and saw a man wearing a black hoodie running from the area around 9 p.m.
Officers located a bullet hole in the window of The Answer at 32 6th Street. BPD says the business was closed at the time.
Police say no victims or suspects have been found and they are unsure if the man reportedly seen running from the area was involved.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Bristol, Tennessee Police Department at 423-764-TIPS (8477) or by email at email@example.com.
- Toy safety group releases annual list of top 10 ‘worst’ toys
- Nearly 400 uncounted ballots found in Wisconsin recount
- Tennessee Hospital Association urges safe holiday celebrations amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Ballad Health: 36 team members, 52 residents test positive for COVID-19 at Wexford House in Kingsport
- Jupiter, Saturn to form closest ‘great conjunction’ in 800 years